THE AMCU CONDUCTS A SURVEY ABOUT THE CASES OF CONCENTRATION ON PHARMACEUTICAL MARKET
On 27 January, the AMCU started hearing about the concentration in the form of the acquisition of shares of open joint stock company Research and Production Centre Borschahivskyi Khimiko-Pharmacevtychnyi Zavod (Borschahivskyi Chemical-pharmaceutical Plant) (Kyiv, Ukraine) by private joint stock company Pharmaceutical firm Darnytsya (Kyiv, Ukraine), which provides the excess of 50% votes in the highest management body.
The concentration arises on pharmaceutical markets, in particular:
– medications affecting digestive system and metabolism;
– medications affecting hemic system and hematopoiesis;
– medications affecting cardio-vascular system;
– dermatologic medications;
– antimicrobial agents for systemic use;
– medications affecting supporting-motor apparatus;
– medications affecting nervous system;
– antiparasitic agents, repellents and insecticides;
– medications affecting respirator system.
To speed up the collection of data on the condition of the involved markets, in case you have some information, comments and suggestions as to the issue of this concentration, you can send relevant information via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and mail till 10/03/2017.